The Cheetah II™ is ultra-strong and built for long life. It has a wide mower stance and extra-low center of gravity for ultimate stability and a replaceable front caster-wheel weldment.
Speeds Up To 16 MPH!
Two-speed ZT-5400 transaxle lets you choose either Low Range to travel up to 12 mph or High Range for up to 16 mph. Internal 16 cc pumps and 21 cc motors help provide speed, power and torque. The transaxle’s design greatly reduces hoses and possible leak points.
Briggs Vanguard EFI Engines
The Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® BIG BLOCK™ EFI engine found on select Scag® mower models is a proven performer with power and reliability. Features include:
- V-Twin OHV technology.
- Advanced debris management.
- Dual ball bearings.
- Dura-Bore cast-iron cylinder sleeve.
- Oxygen sensor—closed-loop system.
- High-pressure fuel-pump module.
- Electric-control module (ECU).
- Full-pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter.
- Centrally located oil pump and pickup.
- Oil cooler.
- Heavy-duty cylinder and sump.
- High-efficiency head design.
- Lightweight piston and ring package.
- Dynamically balanced crankshaft.
- Five-inch, centrifugal, multi-stage air cleaner.
- Industrial-grade solenoid shift starter.
- Magnetron® electronic ignition.
- Engineered-resin blower housing, phase-modulated flywheel fan, and large-volume Super Lo-Tone muffler.
* Note: Engine specifications based upon manufacturer-supplied information. All specifications subject to change at any time without notice or obligation. Engine specifications may vary by model.
Velocity Plus Cutter Decks
Scag® cutter decks have always given our competition a serious case of deck envy. Many try to duplicate the performance, but none can match it. The Velocity Plus™ cutter deck is an outstanding performer and delivers beautiful results.
The Velocity™ Plus Cutter Deck provides the unmatched power, precision and performance professionals demand. This revolutionary deck design delivers high-velocity discharge plus a beautiful manicured cut, even at faster ground speeds. A redesigned cutting chamber and massive discharge opening provide even greater cutting performance with maximum clipping dispersal in any conditions.
Strength — Scag’s tough cutter-blade spindles and Tri-Plate construction ensure solid performance and long life. A replaceable trim-side wear pad protects deck from damage.
Productivity — An extra-large discharge opening, paired with the Turbo Baffle, enhances discharge for even clipping dispersal.
Flexibility — The Velocity Plus cuts everything from fine grasses to tough weeds. The Custom-Cut™ Front Baffle System allows you to customize the deck to your individual conditions for even more productivity and higher performance.
|General||Total Fuel Capacity||13 gallons|
|Drive Tires||24″ x 12″-12″|
|Caster Tires||13″ x 6.5″-6″|
|Seat||4-point iso-mounted mid-back mounted on operator-suspension platform|
|Drive System||Drive System Type||Hydro-Gear ZT5400 Transaxle. Two-Speed|
|Pumps||Internal Pump: 16 cc|
|Motors||Internal Motor: 21 cc|
|Forward Ground Speed||16 mph (high-speed)
12 mph (low-speed)
|Reverse Ground Speed||8 mph (high-speed)
5 mph (low-speed)
|Parking Brake||Foot-operated pedal|
|Deck||Cutting Widths||61″ and 72″|
|Cutting Height||1.25″ to 5″ in .25″ increments|
|Deck Lift||Adjustable foot-operated pedal|
|Construction||Tri-plate cutter deck constructed of 3 steel plates totaling nearly 1/2″ of steel. Reinforcement plates at cutter deck spindles.|
|Spindles||Cast-iron housing with tapered roller bearings.|
|Blade Engagement||Ogura GT5 (350 ft lb)
Adjustable air-gap for extended life.
|Product Dimensions||61″ Cheetah II|
|Width (chute down)||73.5″|
|Width (chute in transport position)||62.75″|
|Height (ROPS folded)||49.5″|
|Height (ROPS up)||67″|